SpitFyre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SpitFyre

Economic Minecraft Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The banning of Enderhunter545

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick Murray

The banning of Enderhunter545 Empty
PostSubject: The banning of Enderhunter545   The banning of Enderhunter545 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:25 am

His most recent event of annoyance was taunting me into my own mine, which if any of you have visited would be aware works by jumping down various tunnels. After hear him insult me and threaten my land I decided to show up to find he'd filled the bottom of my mine with lava in an attempt to trap and kill me.

He's admitted to stealing my own as well as other's items and continues to threaten to 'terrorize' my mine. I've warned him but now I have no choice but to request action taken against him.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Nick Murray

PostSubject: Re: The banning of Enderhunter545   The banning of Enderhunter545 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:31 am

He's now just stolen all the yield of my farm...
Back to top Go down
Redsfyre
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The banning of Enderhunter545   The banning of Enderhunter545 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:14 pm

I will warn him next time hes online. im a person that respects second chances, but if he doesnt anything else please /mail send redsfyre (msg) in game and i will deal with him or ban him. thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
https://spitfyre.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The banning of Enderhunter545   The banning of Enderhunter545 Empty

Back to top Go down

The banning of Enderhunter545
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SpitFyre :: Suggestions-
Jump to: